1416590943 Tight binding. Clean unmarked text and covers. Light browning to page edges, otherwise like new. Earthlight Books is a family owned and operated, independent bookstore serving Walla Walla, Washington since 1973.
CHRIS O'DELL WASN'T FAMOUS. SHE WASN'T EVEN ALMOST FAMOUS. BUT SHE WAS THERE.
* She was in the studio when the Beatles recorded "The White Album," "Abbey Road," and "Let It Be," and she sang in the ""Hey Jude"" chorus.
* She lived with George Harrison and Pattie Boyd and unwittingly got involved in Pattie's famous love story with Eric Clapton.
* She's the subject of Leon Russell's ""Pisces Apple Lady.""
* She worked for the Rolling Stones on their infamous 1972 tour and did a drug run for Keith Richards.
* She's "the woman down the hall" in Joni Mitchell's song ""Coyote,"" the "mystery woman" pictured on the Stones album "Exile on Main Street," and the ""Miss O'Dell"" of George Harrison's song.
The remarkable, intimate story of an ordinary woman who lived the dream of millions--to be part of rock royalty's inner circle--Miss O'Dell is a backstage pass to some of the most momentous events in rock history.